Friday, January 10, 2014

Bibis Italianissimo - Leeds

 


 Bibis was a restaurant that people Dan worked with had recommended. Needless to say, we ate there the first month we were in Leeds and I am just now writing it up. I, personally would not recommend this place, unless you sat in the bar and ordered apps and drinks. The pizza was good as were the Prawns Diavola, but the meal it self was bad and overpriced. The Pollo Parmigiana that I ordered was down right disgusting and pretty much inedible. The eggplant was slimy and the chicken was a little on the strange side, I never could figure out how they cooked it. Dan had the Tortellini Carne and it was just okay. The service was slow and inattentive, I suppose that's why they automatically add the gratuity. That in itself is reason enough not too eat there. They do serve Peroni Gran Reserva, which is a plus and a wonderful beer, but not enough to get me back. The meal came to 66 pounds, which is 90 American, that's way to expensive for bad Italian!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment