Thursday, January 9, 2014

Kiosko Burger - Barcelona

The final meal we ate in Barcelona was at a hamburger place called Kiosko. Dan found it in our guide book where it said they offered up the best gourmet burger in Barcelona. Since this was the only burger I ate in Barcelona, I can't say that, but I can say it was awfully good! This little place was packed and we found a couple of stools in the window to sit at. You fill out an order form and stand in line to pay for the food and drinks that you want. You have choice of 3 buns or none, I went with the light whole meal for .25 Euros. The burger I chose was the Suiza, a 200g char grilled burger topped with a potato rosti, Gruyere cheese, tomato, lettuce, onion and their secret home made mayo (7.20). I also ordered a side of Two Sauce Rustic Fries; chunky, hand-cut fries served with a spicy tomato chutney and roasted garlic alioli. Dan was not feeling well so he had a side Mezclun Salad for 2.20. He also had a bottle of water (1.30) and I drank a Fanta Limom (2.00). The food was amazing and the burger was so large that I could not eat it all.
Kiosko is located at Marques de L'Argentera 1 bis 08003 Barcelona  933-107-313




No comments:

Post a Comment