Tuesday, January 7, 2014

O'Reillys - Amsterdam


On our last day in Amsterdam, we had been walking around with Jeff and Kyaw trying to decide where to eat. You know how that can be sometimes, 4 people with 4 opinions and low blood sugar. We came across this Irish pub and decided to give it a go. They were very busy on this Sunday afternoon with soccer and rugby playing on the many televisions. We found a table and were promptly greeted by our server, Rashelle. Dan and I ordered paninis (5.90 euro) with a side of fries (5.50) and the boys shared a Sunday roast beef (14.90).  Everyone but me drank water, I ordered a coke (2.20) and it was so good I ordered another for 2.20. The prices were a little high, but the food was good and fast. We were, after all, close to the big city square and that probably drove the prices.
I have no idea what happened to the pictures of the food, I always take them, but I might have filed them incorrectly.
They are located at Paleisstraat 103 1012 ZL Amsterdam   www.oreillys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment